Mental Health Support Program
South Coastal Babbingur Mia Mental Health Support Program consists of a multidisciplinary team who have a strong focus on delivering high quality, culturally secure services, under the concept of strong mind, body and spirit.
Our Mental Health Support Program offers:
- Outreach mental health support services
- Information and education surrounding Alcohol and Other Drug
- Offers clients the opportunity to expand their skills and develop strategies regarding management, relapse and prevention
- Support services such as Alcohol Counselling and Other Drug Counselling, assessment and individualised support plans
- A safe non- judgemental space to have a yarn
- Referrals to other organisations that can support you or your family
- Advice on ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Do you have some worries about your mental health?
Do you, or someone you care about struggle with alcohol or drugs?
Has your family said they are worried about you and your drug or alcohol use?
Why not give our team a call and make an appointment with one of Aboriginal Mental Health Support Workers on 9550 0900.