South Coastal Women’s Health Services can offer volunteering opportunities where you are provided with:
- a clear role description which fits your strengths and goals
- good leadership which may well support your next work or career move, and
- an opportunity to be a part of a collaborative, fun team supporting the community.
Some of the areas we currently have vacancies are:
- Record’s Management
- General Administrative Support
- Event Support
- Social Media Content
- Health Articles for Newsletter
- Counselling (must be suitably qualified and experienced)
- Child Care Worker
- Window Cleaning
We would love to hear from you if you are interested.
I think you would enjoy contributing with us.
Please complete the form below or contact us for more information on (08) 9550 0900 or email email@example.com