Early Childhood Centre
The Early Childhood Centre is a fully self-contained, purposed built facility that supports all programs within South Coastal Health and Community Services and Babbingur Mia South Coastal Aboriginal services. We provide a safe environment, both emotionally and physically. Our Early Childhood Centre is:
- Run by Early Childhood Educators with over 40 years’ experience
- Staff are qualified facilitators in the Circle of Security Parenting Program (COS).
- Click here for more information about the COS Program
- Utilising the COS approach our team are able to provide assessment and treatment planning
- All staff have valid working with children checks, police clearance and first aid certificates
Whilst you are visiting the Early Childhood Centre, speak with our Early Childhood Educators about:
- Parenting advice
- Child development
- Parent/child relationship building
- Observation and support
Bookings are essential, so make sure you tell the receptionist when you are making your appointment that you would also like to book your child/ren into our Early Childhood Centre
Mondays 9.00am – noon
Tuesdays 9.00am – 2.30pm
Wednesdays 9.00am – 2.30pm
Thursdays 9.00am – 2.30pm
Our onsite Early learning Centre available for a small fee of $5 for one child or $8 for more than one child.
The room can also be hired out by other groups, please contact the service to find out more information 9550 0900.