Mental Health Support Program
South Coastal Babbingur Mia Mental Health Support Program consists of a multidisciplinary team who have a strong focus on delivering high quality, culturally secure services, under the concept of strong mind, body and spirit.
Our Mental Health Support Program offers:
- Outreach mental health support services from male or female support workers
- Information and education surrounding Social and Emotional Health
- The opportunity for clients to develop strategies to support their mental health
- A safe non- judgemental space to have a yarn
- Referrals to other organisations that can support you or your family
- Advice on ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Do you, or someone you care about struggle with mental health?
Has your family said they are worried about you and your mental health?
Why not give our team a call and make an appointment with one of Aboriginal Mental Health Support Workers on 9550 0900.
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services