FIFO Support Group
The South Coastal Health and Community Services FIFO workshop series sponsored by Woodside Energy is back for 2022. This program is focused on those impacted by FIFO. It aims to support mental health and family wellbeing by providing education, connection to peers and support services. Our hope is that those impacted by FIFO will leave feeling seen and heard with increased knowledge about how to support their own mental health, that of their family, and feel confident to reach out for help through their support network or professional services. Come along to one, some, or all of the workshops. There is an early learning centre available.
Please call 9550 0900 to secure your place.
Workshop Dates and Topics
- 10/02/2022 Morning Tea—Meet other FIFO Families
- 24/02/2022 Family Values and Relationships
- 10/03/2022 Positives of FIFO
- 24/03/2022 Planning Routines and Transitions
- 07/04/2022 Parenting Strategies
- 21/04/2022 Helping Your Children Manage Big Emotions
- 05/05/2022 Coping Styles and Strategies
- 19/05/2022 Communication Styles and Strategies
- 02/06/2022 Connecting With My Support People
- 16/06/2022 Healthy Lunch Boxes 101
4 Civic Blvd, Rockingham WA 6168
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services