- This event has passed.
February 5, 2018 @ 3:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
Are your children not coping well, lack confidence and stressed?
Aussie Optimism is a resilience building program to help children build coping skills and their self-esteem by learning new skills around decision-making, communication, negotiation, stressful situations and making good connections with their peers and others.
- Who For: Children Grades 4 to 6
- Mondays: 3.30 – 5pm
- Weekly during school term
- 8 weeks (Please note, after second session, no new children.)
- Healthy afternoon snack provided.
- Download our 16-page booklet of all our Groups, Gatherings and Services
- February 5, 2018
3:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Aboriginal, All, Children and Youth, Defence Community
- Event Tags:
- anxiety, aussieoptimism, bullying, children, copingskills, resilience, school, schoolage, self-esteem