- This event has passed.
Circle of Security Parenting Program
May 25, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am$30
The Circle of Security Program supports parents and caregivers to develop safe strong nurturing relationships with their child while also teaching new techniques to understand and respond to the language behind their behavior. This can lead to future benefits including increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with peers and parents, school readiness, management of emotions. Our Circle of the Security Parenting Program is delivered by Registered Circle of Security Facilitators.
- Who For: Parents of children aged between 0-3years of age
- Length: 8 weeks (during the school term)
- Cost: $30 one-off charge for refreshments and handouts.
If you require care for your child/ren while you attend the course, our onsite Early learning Centre available for a small fee of $5 for one child or $8 for more than one child.
To register your interest in this program please call 9550 0900.
- May 25, 2021
9:30 am - 11:30 am
- Event Categories:
- Aboriginal, All, Children and Youth, Defence Community, Men, Women
- Event Tags:
- anxiety, attachment, circleofsecurity, earlychildhood, emotions, empathy, parenting, perinatal, postnatal, relationship, self-esteem