- This event has passed.
Emotional Health and Wellbeing Group for Women
February 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am
If you are a learner, want to support your well-being and would like to meet others South Coastal Health and Community Services is hosting FREE workshop’s that is perfect for you. The first Emotional Health and Wellbeing Group on the 13th February 2020 will focus on Celebration and inform future topics for the year of 2020.
Future topics for the Group may include:
- Trauma / Post traumatic Stress Disorder – what it means and how can one support self / others
- Grief and Loss – what’s normal and how to support self/ others
- Self Esteem
- Meditation and stress reducing techniques
- Worry and what to do with it
- Rescripting bad dreams
- Family of Origin – exploring family connections
- Unhelping thinking patterns
To book your place in the FREE workshop, please book on Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/86438530973 or contact South Coastal Health and Community Services on 95500900 or email email@example.com.
If you are requiring care for your children our onsite Early Learning Centre is available for a small fee of $5.