Programs & Services
We provide health and psychological services for women, children and the family.
Some specific areas of service are:
- Emotional Health Counselling
- Perinatal Mental Health Counselling
- Family and Domestic Violence Counselling
- Psychology Services
- Women’s Health Services – Female GP’s and Nurses
- Self-Support Groups
- Early Childhood Centre for clients attending appointments
- Aboriginal Health Services including mental health support services, antenatal, child health, primary health and advocacy services.
- Visiting services to SCHCS include:
- Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC)
- Carers WA
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services