- What personal information is collected;
- Who collects personal information;
- How personal information is used;
- Access to personal information;
- Security of personal information;
- What personal information is being collected?
- What actions are to be taken if there is a data breach.
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services