Women’s Health Services
Strong Women . Strong Families . Stronger Communities
South Coastal Women’s Health Services provide women and their families with opportunities to lead physically and mentally healthy lives through a range of Groups, Gatherings and Services.
- Women’s Health Clinic
- Counselling for Women’s Mental Health & Well-Being
- Perinatal Counselling
- Circle of Security Parenting
- Circles Group
- Counselling for Women, Children and Families following Violence
- Rockingham Outrageously Ageing Group (ROAGS)
- Psychological Services
- Aboriginal Maternal and Child Health
- and many Groups and Gatherings.
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services