Women’s Health Clinic
South Coastal Health and Community Services (SCHCS) in partnership with SHQ (Sexual Health Quarters) are running Women’s Health Clinics. The partnership offers a range of clinical services.
Women’s Health Services delivered by a team of friendly, experienced doctors and nurses.
- Onsite Early Childhood Centre available while you attend your appointment. Cost: For one Child $5 and $8 for more than one child from the same family.
- Bulk-Billing is available if you have a health care or pension card
- Low gap fee
FRIENDLY WOMEN’S HEALTH TEAM
Here are some of the services available:
- Sexual Health Checks
- Menopause management and advice
- Cervical Screening
- Specialist Referrals
- Fertility advice and referral
- Pregnancy advice and referral
4 Civic Boulevard, Rockingham
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Call (08) 9550 0900 to make an appointment.
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services