Dr Talila Milroy BSc, FRACGP, MBSS
Dr Talila Milroy is a General Practice registrar with the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners training under the Western Australian General practice Education Training organisation. She completed her medical training at the University of Sydney and her intern and resident years at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital Sydney over 3 years. She currently works at South Coastal every Thursday* morning.
Qualifications – Bachelor of Science (psychology) University of Sydney 2010 – Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) University of Sydney 2015 -FRACGP
Interests – Women’s Health and pregnancy – Children’s Health – Indigenous Health
*Due to the nature of our current service we are unable to provide GP care for chronic health conditions
Dr Milroy offers the following GP services:
- General GP appointments
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Specialist referrals
- Children’s care plans and management
- Ear Health
- Contraceptive advice, cervical screening and STI checks
- 715 Indigenous Health Assessments
- Mental Health Treatment Plans
- Please note we are a mixed billing practice
- Bulk billing is available for clients who are already registered with South Coastal, have a health care or pension card
- Low gap fee
- Onsite Early Childhood Centre available while you attend your appointment. Cost: $5 for the first child and $3 for each additional child.
In an emergency,
or if you or someone you know is in immediate danger,
call the Police now on 000.
South Coastal Health and Community Services does not offer services to people in immediate crisis.
If it’s not an emergency and you need support, please contact your local services or contact a crisis line below. Trained, compassionate professionals are available to help you plan for your safety, connect to available resources and discuss the options that are available to you. The calls are confidential.
24 hours 7 days a week Telephone Services